PGMO Invited courses
M2 Optimization is supported by the Gaspard Monge Program for optimization, operations research and their interactions with data sciences (PGMO). PGMO is a corporate sponsorship program operated by Fondation Mathématiques Jacques Hadamard, with the support of Électricité de France. We invite every year a prominent international researcher to give a course on a topic related to optimization, game theory or control.
The first 2022/23 PGMO course will be given by Gabriele Steidl, T.U. Berlin.
- 2021/22: François Delarue, Université Côte d’Azur, France: “Mean-field games”
- 2020/21: Sylvain Sorin, Sorbonne Universités, France: “Dynamics in games: algorithms and learning”
- 2019/2020 Thomas Pock, Graz University of Technology, Austria: “Vision, Optimization and Learning”
- 2018/2019 Claudia Sagastizabal, Unicamp, Brazil: “A VU-point of view of nonsmooth optimization”
- 2018/2019 Alexander Shapiro, Georgia Tech, USA: “Stochastic programming”